Shabbat & Holidays
Our Shabbat & Holiday programs combine all the different elements of the day: prayer, study, food, song, and friendship.
Along with continuing our famed Shabbatonim (communal Shabbat celebrations), we will also offer special Shabbat programming to include:
- Twice monthly minyanim on Friday and Saturday, with Carlebach-type melodies
- Explanatory services for beginners
- ‘Cholent and learn’ after services
- Scholars in residence
- Holiday celebrations and services
- And our shalosh seudot and melavah malkahs–post-Sabbath
parties–that include food, dancing, words of Torah, and joy.
The Talmud says that Shabbat is the special partner of the Jewish people. At Rimon we couldn’t have said it any better than this.